Casual Supply Teachers
The Elizabethan Academy are looking for teachers who are available at short notice for day to day and, occasionally, for long-term cover. We would love to hear from individuals who are interested in being part of our bank of teachers who undertake this work with us.
The successful candidate will be:
- A qualified teacher with motivation and a passion for teaching
- A versatile teacher with experience of different Key Stages, subjects and SEN
- Committed to supporting students learning to ensure they fulfil their academic potential
- In possessions of excellent literacy and numeracy skills.
- Able to demonstrate good Behaviour Management skills combined with effective organisation and communication skills.
- Able to act as a positive role model and set high standards.
We are able to offer staff a supportive environment with continuous professional development and excellent facilities. If you have the vision and drive for excellence and want to join an independent academy where relationships for learning are fundamental to our continued success we would be delighted to hear from you.
The Academy is committed to equality of experience for all staff and students. We operate safer recruitment, robust child protection procedures and require evidence of DBS clearance for all employees. Checks will also be made online and with previous employers.
Please apply by sending your completed application and cover letter to HR Manager, Helen Upson by post or email at firstname.lastname@example.org You can contact Helen with any queries or for application assistance by email or on the telephone - 01777 713705.
Visits to the Academy are warmly welcomed by appointment.