Teacher of Maths
Teacher of Maths
MPS or UPS
(depending on experience)
Full time or Part time - Flexible Working Options are available
The Elizabethan Academy is a successful 11-19 Academy full of passion, innovation and character where students and staff benefit from excellent facilities on site. We are looking to recruit a Teacher of Maths to share our commitment and determination to providing a learning environment that enables all young people to thrive. We have all-encompassing professional development with a structured path to enable career progression. This includes secondments at other schools in the East Midlands and formal leadership training and coaching. We believe in our staff and want them to be the best they can be.
This post could suit an NQT as well as a more experienced applicant.
The successful candidate will join a hardworking, forward thinking and supportive department at an exciting time. We have excellent CPL opportunities and are part of the Redhill Teaching Alliance. We work closely with our feeder primary schools and the successful candidate will have scope for working across phases.
Our ideal candidate will:
- be dependable and passionate about teaching Maths
- be committed to achieving excellent results for their students
- be able to teach Further Maths, although this is not essential
- demonstrate high levels of ambition and optimism regarding what the Academy and its students can achieve
- engage, motivate and challenge students with a view in particular to raising aspirations of underachieving students
- have the resolve to make a real difference to the lives of pupils
- enjoy working in a fast paced, solutions focused environment
- be committed to the Academy’s ethos of high expectations with no excuses
Recruitment and Retention incentives could be available for the right candidate, as could the opportunity for leadership experience in leading on whole school initiatives.
The Academy is committed to equality of experience for all staff and students. We operate safer recruitment, robust child protection procedures and require evidence of DBS clearance for all employees. Checks will also be made with previous employers.
Please contact HR Manager, Helen Upson on 01777 713705 with any queries. Please also contact Helen for any application assistance.
Visits to our Academy are warmly welcomed by appointment.
Closing date for applications
9am on Monday 19th April 2021
Interviews 27th April 2021