Skip to content ↓

Covid-19: Trips and Visits Update

As a result of the closure of the academy due to the Coronavirus (Covid-19), many of our trips and visits have been cancelled or postponed.  In order to keep you up to date, this news article will details the current status of each trip and let you know timelines for refunds etc.

Trip or Visit Name Date Status Other Information
Lion King Trip June 2020 Cancelled Refunds issued.
Normandy July 2020 Postponed Trip postponed until July 2021 - further information to parents effected shortly.
Disney July 2020 Postponed Trip postponed until October 2020
Cambodia July 2020 Postponed Trip postponed.
Iceland October 2020 Proceeding n/a
Science - Bodyworld London March 2020 Postponed Date to be confirmed
CCF Summer Camp July 2020 Cancelled No payments taken
DofE Bronze Expedition May 2020 Postponed Aiming to schedule for October
Languages - Barcelona April 2020 Cancelled Initial refund being processed from the tour provider, however, deposits have been withheld and we are working with insurer to secure the best possible outcome for for all.
PE - High Adventure June 2020 Postponed New dates secured for 5-7 March 2021
History - Civil War Museum March 2020 Cancelled Refunds issued.

Last Updated 3 August 2020